Week 14: Colours


https://graf1x.com/color-psychology-emotion-meaning-poster/

I agree with this article because I think that the red colour symbolises passion. In my opinion, this colour attracts the most attention and is associated with strong emotions such as love and anger. Red is said to be used universally to signify danger, power and so on. I agree with the fact that the colours which the article talks about symbolise the different things.

                                                      Resultado de imagen de pictures of nature

This picture for me represents growth and health, just like the article describes. Green has always had a strong association with peace and is a refreshing colour. It is said to evoke feelings of abundance and a plentiful environment while providing a restful and secure feeling.

Furthermore, blue, the shade of the sea and the sky, is thought to induce calm and convey tranquillity, serenity and peace. The popular color instils confidence and inspires feelings of trust, loyalty, integrity and responsibility.

-To improve my english I have been studying phonetics this week.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Week 12: The fashion show

Week 25: UNDER THE WEATHER WITH THE WEATHER