Week 12: The fashion show

INTERVIEW:
– “I don’t play the piano, I don’t think I’m a singer, I have a very unusual way of dancing,” he joked – and being forced to dive into the performance on day one, when hrecreated Queen’s legendary Live Aid set.
“Entire baptism by fire,” Malek said. “But I thought [the producers] must have a reason for doing this, because, if halfway through we suck, they’ll just pull the plug on the whole production, pack it up and go home. Save $60 million and we don’t have to watch this B-rate version of Queen for three months! When I got the call sheet for day two, it was like winning an Oscar.”
REPORTED SPEECH: Rami Malek joked about the fact that he did not play the piano and did not consider himself a singer. He said he had a very unusual way of dancing.
The actor said that the thought that there had to be a reason for doing that, because, if halway through they suck, they would pull the plug on the whole production, would pack it up and would go home. Saving  $60 million  and they did not have to watch that B-rate version of Queen for the following three months. When he got the call sheet for day two, he says he felt like having won an Oscar.



An example of my favourite trendy clothes would be this one: 

The activities I have done this week to improve my English are watching the next chapter of Sherlock in English and practise for the Lengua Inglesa exam through the mock exam our teacher has uploaded for us.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Week 14: Colours

Week 25: UNDER THE WEATHER WITH THE WEATHER