Week 3: In the public eye




          Being in the public eye must be horrible. I would regret being so, because I consider that famous people do not have any privacity and I also believe that they are criticized a lot. If I were famous and I went out to have fun at a simple bar, people would ask for pictures with me, I would not enjoy my night out with my friends, and they would not enjoy it either. Furthermore,if it is a simple bar, not much known, people could talk about the fact that I had been there and my fans would try to go there just because I have gone; and my haters would probably talk bad about the bar and avoid going there. I would not like being in the public eye due to all the critics (possitive and negatives) there would be about everything I did, and because I would not have any privacy at all.

          The following picture is a photograph taken on a special day when my friends and I went to a party known as "Paellas De Letras". I have chosen this picture because if I were famous, maybe I would not have gone to this party because everybody thinks that it is "a party just to get drunk and not going to classes", and I would not like people to think that I go to that kind of parties. However, as I am a normal person, I do not mind if a few people who dislike me criticize me. It would be more complicated if I were famous. A lot of people would know me and talk about me, but as long as I am not much popular at university, I do not mind people criticizing me at all. Being in the public eye can make you do things or make decisions that maybe you would not do if you were an average person.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Week 12: The fashion show

Week 14: Colours

Week 25: UNDER THE WEATHER WITH THE WEATHER