Week 6: Connections


-130 Juan Carlos I Street
Murcia, Murcia
October 20, 2018
Dear Ainara,

I have not seen you for ages, how are you? I have already moved to the appartment I told you about in Murcia. University started one month ago and I have a lot of things to study already. Some subjects are easier than others and I am not very worried about them, but others are really difficult; they seem like chinese to me. I take advantage of the fact that my flat mates go to their village on the weekends and I stay here, so I have no housework to do, no noise, and I can spend the whole day studying.

To improve my english, I am trying to do things such as: watching films in english, listening to some music in english and trying to understand them, read some short books in english, and so on. I also have a british friend and I try to talk to her by sending audios by whatsapp, so I can practice my oral english, not just the writing part.


Lately, as long as I really like Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran and this kind of artists, I try to watch shows like "The Ellen show", "The late late show", "The carpool karaoke" and so on. I really enjoy this kind of shows because you get to know the artists better, and it is a kind of entertainment that helps you improve your english in the listening part. What about you? Have you started university yet? How are you doing? 

Sincerely,
Pili

-https://www.fluentu.com/blog/english/writing-letters-in-english/


-To improve my english this week I have done all the exercises from the grammar practice part and I have been talking with some Erasmus who live in my building.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Week 12: The fashion show

Week 14: Colours

Week 25: UNDER THE WEATHER WITH THE WEATHER