Week 9: Urban living




Resultado de imagen de galway city

Today I am going to talk about Galway, Ireland. This is not a very famous city, but it is one of the most beautiful and cultural cities of Ireland. If you like Ireland like me, you have to visit it.It has a very medieval aspect and many festivals are celebrated there. I think it is a good way of learning more about Ireland culture, traditions and history rather than watching documentaries or studying about it. Visiting all the castles which are still there, visiting all the archways, specially the Spanish Arch, the Corrib, which is the shortest river in Ireland, and so on.

In 50 years I think this city will be worth visiting because more history and more traditions will be added to the ones existing now. I believe that if castles are one of the monuments people prefer visiting now, in 50 years, if they still exist, they will have more historical value.

                                                         Resultado de imagen de wokingham

Another place I would like to live in would be Wokingham. I have visited this town and it is a really quiet place, with a sense of neighbourhood and togetherness.

                                                          Resultado de imagen de mullingar streets

The last place I am going to talk about is Mullingar, Ireland. I would like to live here because it is also a quiet place and a small town where you get to know everyone and have a good relationship with the neighbours.

  • To improve my English, this week I have been watching a serie called Money Heist in english.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Week 12: The fashion show

Week 14: Colours

Week 25: UNDER THE WEATHER WITH THE WEATHER