Week 18: who we are


- Five more expressions with body parts are:
1. Idiom: To cry your heart out. Meaning: to cry very hard. "I cried my heart out when my best friend moved away"
2. Idiom: My own flesh and blood. Meaning: to be a relative. "I have to hire Mia. She's my own flesh and blood.
3. Idiom: Let one's hair down. Meaning: to relax, have fun. "Go to the cottage and let your hair down this week".
4. Idiom: Make my blood boil. Meaning: to make someone very angry. "It makes my blood boil when people do not tie up their dogs".
5. Idiom: Over my dead body. Meaning: not unless I'm dead and can't stop you. "My daughter wants a tatoo. I told her she'd get one over my dead body.

-Links where the inversions are explained:

-To improve my English this week I have started a serie called Sex Education and I am watching it in english.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Week 12: The fashion show

Week 14: Colours

Week 25: UNDER THE WEATHER WITH THE WEATHER